How many guests can Cooper’s Cove accommodate?
Are tables and chairs included?
Yes! We include tables and chairs for up to 200 guests. For additional items, please choose a rental company. We also, set-up, and take-down chairs and tables after your event.
What is included with venue?
• Parking for 40 cars on paved surface (20 spots are elderly friendly)
• Additional parking for 80 cars if needed on lower grass parking lot
• Use of tables and chairs. (Enough seating for app. 200 guests + use of catering tables, cake table, sign in table, & gift table)
• Use of men’s/women’s bathroom located inside the facility.
• Exclusive use of Cooper’s Cove gardens, grounds, pavilion and facility.
• Use of caterer’s kitchen (for staging, cooling, and warming only. No cooking on premises).
• Use of private bridal suite, grooms room and the bridesmaid suite.
• Use of lights in pavilion.
• Use of dumpster on premises
• Use of arbor for ceremony/pictures.
• On-sight employee(s) to help in limited capacity with making sure your event runs smoothly and help correct any facility issues.
• White linens
Is there a time limit of the event?
On the day of your event, Cooper’s Cove is your home away from home from 9:00am-11:00pm
Do you have preferred vendors?
No, Cooper’s Cove does not have preferred vendor list. However, we have provided you with a list of suggested vendors that we have worked with and who are familiar with the venue. See, Friends of Cooper’s Cove tab.
Why should I choose Cooper’s Cove?
Cooper’s Cove sits beautifully in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains. You and your guests will be in awe of the natural landscape and the majestic mountain sunsets. Whatever the vision for your perfect day, Cooper’s Cove can accommodate. You may desire a secluded intimate ceremony nestled beside our pond and a weeping willow tree or you may picture saying your vows on Sydni’s Point with a undeniable breathtaking view of our mountains. We would be honored to be chosen as the setting for your special day!
How can I schedule a tour?
Are you interested in this beautiful Smoky Mountain wedding venue? Come visit us!
In order to schedule your tour, please email us at email@example.com or call 865-448-3960.
We are sure you will fall in love with Cooper’s Cove and look forward to having you as our guests!